Monday, November 30, 2020

Ms. Edgington - Student Teacher

Hello! My name is Calleen Edgington and I am currently a senior at Crown College. I am graduating this year With my elementary education degree. One of the requirements of that is to have some field experience in a kindergarten classroom. I will be in Mrs. Heuer's Kindergarten classroom November 21st- December 15th-- all day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. 

I grew up in Otsego, Minnesota so I love to be active outside. I like to kayak on Lake Orono, play with my bunny CC, and skate! I am looking forward to the ponds freezing this winter. 

I am very excited to get to know your student and help them grow!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog with us. Nice post with great information and it is indeed informative and useful.

    MEO class IV preparatory course – Coaching

    ReplyDelete