Monday, February 1, 2016

Updates...

I took the week off last week from posting anything due to conferences. However, there are some things I do want to update you on...
I forgot to add library to our monthly calendar! Oops! We still have it every Wednesday!
We finished this morning with learning our numbers in handwriting. This means that tomorrow we are moving on to uppercase letters. Yahoo! See the kiddos below practicing writing the number 20!



It's I love to Read month. The school has many different activities planned throughout the month. Watch for more information to come home soon. Each classroom had to make a poster about a favorite book. This morning, we started our poster highlighting Mercy Watson. This Friday will be the kick-off event for the school (I'll try to get pictures!) and I'll be sending home a note asking for classroom readers, if anyone is interested.
Working on our Mercy Watson poster...


No comments:

Post a Comment